My mom and I took a trip to Toronto today. I have been up to their town in Ontario four times now and this was the first trip downtown to see the city. We took the subway into the heart of the city and walked around the CN Tower. We spent a bit of time making our way to the ferry that took us across to Ward Island in Lake Ontario. They have a nice walkway around the Toronto Islands and, even though their tourist shops have not opened yet, it was a nice sunny day for people to walk and bike around the place.After we returned back to the city, we got some tasty pizza for a late lunch and I purchased my precious Toronto Starbucks mug before we headed back to the subway station and the car. It was a gorgeous 70F day to be outside and we had a fantastic time walking around the city, too!


1 comment:
I love Toronto! Was there a few years ago...did the Islands, subway, CN Tower, Skydome, City Hall, Eaton Centre...all the highlights...I'm very jealous right now.
Post a Comment