Laura was there to pick me up from the airport after I walked around baggage claim three times to figure out where my luggage was. I never listen to which carousel I'm supposed to be at; a bad habit that I should have fixed by now.
Laura also had some strawberry pie for a 1am bedtime snack when we got to her apartment. She's such a thoughtful sister! Matt had us over last night for turkey soup. It was great to catch up with them both for supper. The soup was good, too. Matt is finishing some classes in Denver before heading up to Alaska for another summer on the boats and Laura is working a contract for the company that holds the United States Antarctic Program contract right now.My plane ticket ends here, so I'll be sticking around the area for a bit while continuing the job search. I have a few friends in the area who I hope to see while I'm around as well.


1 comment:
Wow, I hadn't realized how much you and Laura look alike. I'm not sure I'd know who was who if I met you both on the street!
Post a Comment