This year in Antarctica, I had about 35 balls yarn of sent down to work on various projects for my friends back home. Many of them never made it through the production process. But, I did finish a few items. The most involved was this baby blanket for my friends, Erin and Ryan, as they were expecting their first child in March.I finished all the squares in Antarctica, and began connecting them all together, but ran out of time in the busy end of season activities in McMurdo. So, I finally finished the project a few weeks ago in Canada and sent it to them a few weeks late for the arrival of their baby boy!
Yesterday I flew into Louisville, Kentucky to visit these fine friends and see the little precious new life. And, I saw that they received their colorful blanket. So, for all those who watched my progress, here is the final product!


3 comments:
That is gorgeous!
Can't wait to see you on Thursday!
SMOOCH
How beautiful and what a special gift!
Rajko wanted me to tell you that he absolutely LOVES his blanket. It makes him (and his mommy and daddy) feel very special and blessed to have such an amazingly generous, talented and loving aunt (and friend) Andrea.
Post a Comment