Lest you think it's been snowing since my last post, I should inform you that we have had some nice days here in Denver. Today, it started rather cloudy and glum, but after the rainbow, came a touch of sun before dusk.I am applying for plenty of jobs and have a couple of little nibbles on the resume, but no chomps big enough to indicate how you might vote on my little survey question to the left yet.
Laura has taken me out with her friends downtown and bouldering at the local rock climbing gym. My forearms and fingers feel a bit noodle-like, but that is a fun activity! We have met up with Matt a couple of times for dinner now and had a fellow Calvin grad and Antarctic acquaintance, Brandon over for supper as well. My college friends, Mae & Derek came up from Colorado Springs for pizza and the R.E.I. Sale. And, today, my Antarctic friend, Lucas and I caught up for the first time since The Ice for coffee and a walk. Talking over coffee is our activity and it felt great to debrief after this past season down south!
I have my unemployment ups and downs, but like the promise behind a rainbow, I hope that I am part of a bigger, much more complex plan that will turn out beautifully; trusting that God is in the details as well as the big picture.


No comments:
Post a Comment