2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

a new favorite

If you've spent much time around me, you'll know that I eat oatmeal religiously for breakfast; usually with applesauce. It's healthy and I like it and it's easy to eat in the morning on the fly. Well, I ran out of applesauce and they were out at the store I walked to today, so I experimented this afternoon. I have a new substitute; not quite as healthy, but certainly not bad for me: oatmeal with a glob of peanut butter, lots of shredded coconut, and drizzles of dark corn syrup over the top. Yum.

1 comment:

Emily Dykstra said...

That sounds amazing. I love oatmeal. When I'm feeling naughty, I eat it with shredded coconut on top and a small moat of half and half. Oh my.