2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

slow friday

After being out of the action on Thursday, Friday was much more productive. Jeanine took another sick day in bed with a fever but finally got up around dinner time.

I spent my morning with three kids; the ones I figured would be "easy" and not require too much energy from me. They were all quite happy to be held, or eat, or crawl by themselves. I took a lot of breaks and by lunch time I worked up a little appetite.

Jenny's mom passed away on Friday, so last minute arrangement were made to see her off today. Our team isn't doing so well when it comes to sticking this out!

I took over Jenny's crib painting job in the afternoon and helped another volunteer clean the upstairs balcony.

I was grateful for the lethargic pace of my day, but still exhausted by 6:30pm. Our group of four met together in the evening to recap our day and I could hardly keep my eyes open!

1 comment:

Emily Dykstra said...

Awww, A! Look at you being a mommy! Beautiful woman, you are!