2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

this week's favorite inventions

This week, I enjoyed a few lovely inventions:

one. George Forman Grill and the Panini Sandwich.

two. Cottage Cheese. Good on pasta, sandwiches, by itself, or try it on nachos with tomato, olive, onion, mushroom, and another shredded cheese, if you choose. I would imagine artichoke, pine nuts, or jalapeno would be other great toppers.

three. Pandora Music. If you ever wanted to type in a song, or artist, and get your own personal commercial-free radio station based on those and other personal preferences, this is for you!

four. McCormick's Pepper and Sea Salt Grinders. They are simply fun to use.

five. Adobe's Design software. I don't have much, but I love the ability to create on my computer!

six. Tea Tree Oil. A great natural healing skin ointment and, for me, it has a smell association of New Zealand.

seven. Wireless Internet at coffee shops. Nothing better than getting work done while sipping an amaretto latte in a cozy place!

2 comments:

Emily Dykstra said...

1. Oh. My. Land. That sandwich looks so scrumptious. You tease us!

2. Tea tree oil... I've heard good things about it. Interesting that you should mention it.

Emily Dykstra said...

I just had to come to your site again to drool over your sandwich pic.

*slobber, slobber*