I decided to use the term "autumn" to describe this season we are experiencing in the northern hemisphere right now. But on the first day of November, God must have commanded, "Leaves, Fall!" So, I deem this the "fall" part of autumn.Instead of seeing so many colors up in the branches, there was a colorful carpet of burnt orange, regular orange, bright yellow, maroon, and red under each tree. I went for a run through the park and at times the trail was so covered with colors that I couldn't see the path!
The best part of my time outside was walking by a tall maple tree when a gust of wind blew through. I think half of the leaves blew off the tree with that little breeze and I had to dodge them as they fell all over the road and sidewalk! The raining colors made me grin from ear to ear!


1 comment:
Beautiful photos!
Post a Comment