2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Monday, November 3, 2008

moving along

This week I have decided to put some priorities on paper, list out some goals, write down my 'options' for the near future, and such. So, here are a few things that I am looking forward to when I find that new job:

one. Sinking into a new community.

two. Finding new friends.

three. Unpacking my boxes.

four. Generating a sustainable income.

five. Experiencing self-worth through work again.

six. Being independently me.

seven. Reciprocating hospitality given to me.

eight. Indulging in the purchase of a queen-sized bed.

nine. Reflecting on all the amazing places I went and people I saw during my time "off."

ten. Spreading the news to people who care about me.

I'll expect about seven of the items; and hope for all 10!

No comments: