2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

random items about myself

My friend, Kris, posted seven random things about herself; so following suit:

one. Today my car turned 76,300 miles. No significance, just random.

two. I am currently reading 8 books.

three. I once had a cold that "moved into my eye" and caused a cataract-like fog to impede my vision.

four
. It seems a bit strange when I have to run by the cemetery when there is smoke coming out the crematorium's chimney.

five
. I love to surround myself with warm, inviting colors, but my favorite color is blue.

six. I never wanted to learn how to drive. But, I loved it when I finally received my drivers' license. I had to take each test from drivers' ed to the DMV written and driving tests two times.

seven. Speaking of driving, the only self-inflicted incident I have caused was running into a snow bank on my way to work ($1700 in damages). Ironically, 10 months later, I was selected to drive shuttles in Antarctica where there is an abundance of such impediments. Thanks for hiring me, Kris!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

8 books at once? I can only handle one at a time. If I read more than one, I'd get the story lines confused, I think. What are you reading now? I am reading the second book in a series by Lauren Willig, "The Masque of the Black Tulip". I just finished the first one, "The Secret History of the Pink Carnation".