The first of many changes: For Valentine's Day (and my brother, Matt's birthday), my sister, Sara, who is visiting, and I took a little trip out this morning and donated my hair to Locks of Love. I needed a cut and although, I love my long hair, I am glad a child with cancer will get a wig with some of my locks! I truly hope that he or she will have the opportunities and adventures that I do in life; and see as many places as that hair has visited!Saturday, February 14, 2009
a gift for love
The first of many changes: For Valentine's Day (and my brother, Matt's birthday), my sister, Sara, who is visiting, and I took a little trip out this morning and donated my hair to Locks of Love. I needed a cut and although, I love my long hair, I am glad a child with cancer will get a wig with some of my locks! I truly hope that he or she will have the opportunities and adventures that I do in life; and see as many places as that hair has visited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love the haircut!
Love the new 'do. :)
You look awesome! See you in a few days!
So awesome! I want to do that someday. Bu I really enjoy my long hair way too mch at the momen1
wow! and to think we're related!!!
Not once, but twice. Love it again! Wish I could have been there this time too! So sophisticated and saucy!
Post a Comment