2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

oatmeal follow up

I have been running errands like the proverbial headless chicken the last couple days; a sick chicken that enjoys oatmeal. More on the busy week soon, but I happened to be at Target again, today, and, while I was more interested in picking out toothpaste and mouthwash on this particular trip into the store, I did notice a little yellow tag sticking out of the shelves by the oatmeal that said something like: "new lower price." I couldn't resist, and walked down the isle to take a closer look. Low and behold, my oatmeal, that on Monday was $3.15 is now back at $1.19. Too bad, I already bought the extra large canister at the competitor!

So, perhaps someone actually listened to my complaint. Who says you can't change the world?

2 comments:

Emily Dykstra said...

You get 'em, A!!!

And congrats on your new job. I'd love to hear how you came to that decision. Maybe you could drop me a line.

Say hi to all the tuxedoed birdies for us!

Em

Kerri said...

That's so totally cool! I'm sure there are lots of people out there who are grateful to you and don't even know it was you!