2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

a hike

Laura and I went up Green Mountain today, near Boulder. As soon as we started, I could tell I was going to get a workout. I haven't hiked in awhile, and we gained quite a bit of altitude over the course of the next two hours!

The weather was a gorgeous 70F+ degrees and the only clouds in the sky were the ones behind us. We made the top as an accomplishment for the day and then wandered back down to clean up in time for a housewarming party for an Antarctic friend of Laura's. It was fun to hang out in the backyard for a cookout.

All that outdoorsy stuff means I'm pretty tired though! Ready to begin a new week in the morning!

1 comment:

Emily Dykstra said...

Seriously... I'm calling REI... for the REI SISTERS modeling group.