I mentioned in my last post that I had some shots. I have been blessed by an opportunity to go to Haiti to serve with Christ Community Church! I found out about the opening yesterday and since then God has put a number of details in order (the biggest being a ticket and the last-minute immunizations). I'll be on my way to Miami on Sunday and to Port au Prince Monday morning with a small group from the church to work with an infant and children's ministry there. Today was busy, but I am confident that all these things have been pre-arranged by Someone who has a purpose in this trip to Haiti.
Friday, June 20, 2008
an unexpected opportunity
I mentioned in my last post that I had some shots. I have been blessed by an opportunity to go to Haiti to serve with Christ Community Church! I found out about the opening yesterday and since then God has put a number of details in order (the biggest being a ticket and the last-minute immunizations). I'll be on my way to Miami on Sunday and to Port au Prince Monday morning with a small group from the church to work with an infant and children's ministry there. Today was busy, but I am confident that all these things have been pre-arranged by Someone who has a purpose in this trip to Haiti.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh Wow! This sounds exciting! I hope you have a great experience! We'll be thinking of you!
K
Post a Comment