2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

art alive

I have found a few artists lately who have really captured my attention in their designs and styles and sounds. Something about them, seems like it fits me; my personality, my mood:

music:
- louise setara
- the blackthorn project
- jralph
- children of agape choir

art and graphics:
- natasha wescoat (Thanks, Angie, for showing me her link. Painting shown is her work).
- brian son

I hope you find some joy in their work like I did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was in London last week, I went to the Tate Britian museum....all British artists. I become acquainted with some of the works of Philip Wilson Steer. Sort of Monet-like style. I'd liked his stuff.