This week has been challenging for me, so I decided to post a list of the good things that I have:
one. I have had three good contacts for income-generating work.
two. The sun is out; although it's hot.
three. I can still afford a latte once or twice a week.
four. I am healthy.
five. I have encouragers out there.
six. My cell phone was replace for well-under my $50 limit and I didn't have to sign a new contract to get it.
seven. Due to the delay of my Miami to Denver flight (which was actually to my benefit, since my flight from Port au Prince was delayed and I wouldn't have made it if they hadn't sat on the ground for two hours), American Airlines rewarded me with 3000 extra frequent flier miles.
eight. I have a great sister who has put up with me this summer in her apartment.
nine. I had dinner with my Uncle Denny and Aunt Marilyn who were rolling through town tonight from Kalamazoo, Michigan; and it was very tasty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I really do love your lists of "pros" you write every once in a while. They make me mentally list what I'm also thankful for.
Post a Comment