now THAT is random. I posted a video on my blog recently that I have no idea who took the video on my camera or what we were talking about in the video. i'll send you an invite to our blog, it's set to private. check your junk.
That's great! What a fun surprise to find on your camera!
I'm glad you posted that! It's better than I was imagining from your description this weekend :)
Whoa. What a lip lock!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
now THAT is random. I posted a video on my blog recently that I have no idea who took the video on my camera or what we were talking about in the video. i'll send you an invite to our blog, it's set to private. check your junk.
That's great! What a fun surprise to find on your camera!
I'm glad you posted that! It's better than I was imagining from your description this weekend :)
Whoa. What a lip lock!
Post a Comment