2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Monday, December 15, 2008

all i want for christmas

twelve, joyful friends.

eleven
, bars of chocolate.

ten
, networking contacts.

nine
, prayers answered.

eight
, boxes unpacked.

seven, charming men.

six
, member family.

five, photos published.

four, kitchen chairs.

three, job offers.

two, more continents.

one, home that's not so temporary.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your list, and thought it is actually doable in the next year, if not in time for Christmas. But, really, 7 charming men is a lot to ask for!

Kerri said...

I LOVE it! You're so creative.

andrea said...

I know 7 is a lot of men, but I only had 7 or 10 left, so I went with the lesser of the two...

Kelsey said...

hey, aim high. :)

Emily Dykstra said...

I can give you #12... Merry Christmas, A!!

And... um... didn't you already have like 7 charming men in the past year following you around? :)