2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

travel documents

I've been doing more traveling this year via air than ever before. When I made my travel arrangements in Christchurch, New Zealand, I was issued a nice plastic document holder for my travel papers. Instead of carrying around a boring-looking, meaningless enclosure for tickets, visas, and itineraries, I decided to really make it mine. I started collecting stickers off of everything and I kept all my luggage claims.

Today, I finally finished filling in the empty places and I coated it with packing tape for a waterproofed and smoother finish so none of the stickers start pealing off. Now when I travel, I have my very own jacket for my travel documents! I know, it's a rather lame project, but it has taken me six months to put this together and I like it; so I wrote about it!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

That's cool, not lame! I like it :)

Emily Dykstra said...

Not lame. Very cool.

And green.

And... MARKETABLE... Have you considered????