2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

kendall's tag

My dear friend, and former roommate, Kendall, tagged me with the following:

Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours:

one. I am infatuated with snail mail. Somehow I always send more than I receive, though!

two. I think feet are the most disgusting part of the body.

three. I love maps and globes.

four. I tend to hold onto people tight. Once you're a friend of mine, you'll have a difficult time shaking me off.

five. I'm a multi-tasker at heart. I can't hardly watch a movie anymore without something else in my hands; book, crochet, journal, paper-crafting stuff and a cup of coffee or tea to boot.

six. I am not a morning person. I do not like to leave the comfort of my bed. I do not enjoy communicating with people much before I have had a cup of coffee. I like to have time to think about my day; alone. This was particularly difficult in Antarctica, where I was greeted by 50 to 250 people whenever I walked into breakfast (which is the most important meal of the day). Depending which shift I was working, these folks may be as disheveled as myself, or just off work and ready to chatter.

I am not going to tag anyone going forward, but you know who you are if you want to participate.

No comments: