2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the postcard project

Next month I will be celebrating my 30th birthday.

So, to make the most of it, rather than throwing myself a party to which most of you would be unable to attend anyway, I hope you will still participate by sending me a postcard from wherever you are. In return, I have some brand-spankin' new, hot-off-the-press, personalized postcards; one of which will find its' way to your mailbox!

Just click on the image (at right) to view my address, and be sure to include your address on the card (or e-mail it to me) so I can return your kindness!

Finally, feel free to pass this along to your friends. My goal is to receive 30 postcards for my 30th birthday. The more the merrier!

No comments: