For my 30th, thirty songs on my life's soundtrack right now (in alphabetical order):
1 annie waits, ben folds
2 average girl, barlowgirl
3 blessed, brett dennen
4 circle, louise setara
5 cut, plumb
6 end of october, david crowder band
7 fix you, coldplay
8 i'm coming home, paul coleman
9 long long time, guy forsyth
10 mansions, burlap to cashmere
11 mirrors and smoke, jars of clay
12 oh the glorious, brett dennen
13 one million miles away, j. ralph
14 prayer for a friend, casting crowns
15 recycled air, the postal service
16 samulai, te vaka
17 secret smile, phish
18 somewhere over the rainbow, ku kahi
19 stay, robbie seay band
20 sunshine, matt costa
21 the girl from ipanema, getz & gilberto
22 the luckiest, ben folds
23 there is a river, jars of clay
24 this side, nickel creek
25 time to move on, tom petty
26 turn out the lights, matthew pryor
27 walk unafraid, rem
28 what you thought you need, jack johnson
29 when she dances, j. ralph
30 wildflowers, tom petty
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We love Andrea, yes we do!
We love Andrea, All 30 years of you!
We hope Andrea like to celebrate!
Because she is going to eat some cake!
If I were there, I would bake you the most evil, fattening, yummy cake and make you eat it all at once. Yummers.
Can't say that I have heard of many of these artists.....guess that means I must be awfully old....UGH! :-(
Post a Comment