2009.
To each their own adventure.
Below you'll find a little about mine. Keep in touch and tell me about your life's journey, too!

Monday, October 6, 2008

yarned

One of my new projects is using some of my, now enormous, yarn collection to do something creative. I found these shirts at the craft store the other day and instantly visualized my designs all over them. So, I purchased two to see how they would turn out. I still want to wash this first one and see what happens to the yarn and the colors, but the preliminary results were pretty pleasing.

Perhaps I should start a business around these!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh wow! So cool! You should totally sell them on Etsy.

Emily Dykstra said...

Yes, yes... I was about to say the same... Etsy, girl!!! Do you take orders for your fabulous work?

Sara R. said...

Christmas is coming up.

Love, Your Littlest Sister

ps (probably one size up from what you are wearing)